Be Ready For AnythingThe iMerchant Wireless router is affordable & reliable.
iMerchant Wireless Advantage
So your merchants may currently have an internet connection that they pay monthly for, even if you don’t use it. With IMerchant Wireless, you can diversify your Internet technology with a backup internet connection or primary use connection and get access to our nationwide LTE wireless network starting at $49.00 a month. It’s fast, reliable, and delivered from the cloud.
You can expect a seamless, constant, redundant internet connection to our lightning fast wireless network so your business Internet is always up and running. And the best part is it’s available without a contract. Only pay for data usages when your primary Internet goes down, saving you thousands of dollars each year, while diversifying your Internet technologies.
Pepwave MAX BR1 Router by iMerchant Wireless
• This router is best for: Enterprise applications where the need for “always on” connectivity is a must; perfect for businesses who want an all-in-one solution, since the modem chip is built into the router – no need for a separate aircard!
• Internet Connections Supported: 1 Embedded 3G/4G, 1 Wired WAN, WiFi as WAN*
• Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: 4G LTE (B2/1900, B4/AWS, B5/850, B13/700, B17/700, B25/1900); WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ (B1/2100, B2/1900, B4/AWS, B5/850, B8/900); EV-DO Rev.A (BC0/800, BC1/1900, BC10/800) – this includes AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Telcel, and many more 3G, HSPA+, and LTE providers in Canada and South America
• WiFi Standard: 802.11 B, G, & N
• WiFi Range: 250-300′ through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as walls and ceilings)
• Ethernet ports: 2 LAN + 1 WAN (WAN port can be configured as a third LAN if desired)
• Power Supply: AC Adapter included
• Size: 5.8″ x 5.0″ x 1.6″
*Compatibility with all WiFi networks cannot be guaranteed. Networks requiring authentication on a “splash page” (e.g. Starbucks WiFi) in particular can be hit or miss. Beach area connectivity vary, we recommend leaving box near window or elevated.